The Labor Nurse Mama Online Birth Class gives you all the tools you need for an easier, more confident birth experience.
With a labor and delivery nurse + an entire, loving community by your side throughout your pregnancy and in the labor room, you’ll have the confidence to choose your birth story...rather than have it written for you.
You deserve to have a birth story you control.
And most days, you feel pretty sure about what that looks like. You know that:
- You don't want to be in too much pain...but you don't want to be doped up on too many painkillers, either.
- You don't want to labor for hours and hours on end, pushing for what feels like days and melting into a sweaty, screaming pile on the floor.
- You *really* don't want to have a c-section.
- And you definitely don't want to poop on the delivery table, tear down there, or be in labor for a full week, left to roam the halls of the hospital in a sad paper gown, clutching a paper cup of ice chips...
But when it comes to what you DO want for that magical day you bring your child into the world - things get a little harder to articulate.
You start considering a "natural" childbirth...
And then the thought of all the pain leaves you thinking that epidural needle looks pretty darn good.
Until you realize it's SO long...and that terrifies you, so you're back to considering a drug-free experience.
And that's when you start consulting your friends, Dr. Google, and that friendly lady in the checkout line with 3 kids...who tells you she's scheduled 3 c-sections...
Which is when your head ~almost~ explodes...because you didn't even know that was an option.
So you sit down and watch a movie - which has a completely over-the-top and ridiculous labor and delivery scene in it where the mom is in extreme pain and the baby shoots across the room into the doc's arms...and you start crying.
Don't you just wish someone would come take your hand and explain all of the options to you?
Show you *exactly* what to expect...
And teach you HOW to make all of these decisions for yourself?
Here's the thing...
When it comes to childbirth, you don't know what you don't know.
Books can only take you so far...
- most of the time, movies, your family, and the internet get this whole labor and delivery thing wrong.
And then women show up to one of the single most important days of their lives woefully underprepared.
They are either misinformed, or they're just winging it - hoping that the staff at the hospital will help guide them through childbirth...
Either way, the details of labor and delivery don’t quite get communicated properly.
And that's when things start to unravel quickly.
Which is why I'm going to teach you how to understand the entire birth process in detail...
It is the education that gives you the control and the confidence to adjust your plan and still have a beautiful birth story.Sign me up!
I'm surprised how at peace I am with how it all happened and I feel like I gave it my all and I'm so happy he's here and healthy and that I at least got a gentle c-section experience
Thank you Trish for including the section in the course to prepare in case of c-section because at least I had that to my credit this time!
It was all in my birth plan thanks to you!
Here's the thing...
You don't know what you don't know.
When you have THE RIGHT EDUCATION you have better outcomes, physically and mentally
There’s a reason that women who take a birth class are more likely to have vaginal deliveries. My Birth classes take the mystery out of what to expect!
- It’s taught by an actual labor and delivery nurse veteran (a trained medical professional and not a doula or midwife).
- This course is not affiliated with any hospital or brand — my loyalty lies only to you and my only goal is your happiness and health.
- Empowers you and prepares you for any choice you make — whether you’re having a home birth, hospital birth, medicated, non-medicated, or c-section. I want you to understand how to make choices — not have them made for you
- Teaches you to how to make the best choices for you and your body, your baby, and your dream birth story
- Provides unparalleled support and community — which allows you to ask any question at any time
- Created from experience in the labor + delivery of thousands of babies over a career spanning 15+ years
- Can be watched on your own time from the comfort of your couch and your stretchy pants (no driving to classes after a long day at work— yay!)
- Delivers dynamic education that actually teaches you how to make choices and decisions when presented with new information
- Designed to create confidence in your powerful and amazing body
- Shows you how to try to avoid medical interventions, but sets you up for success if you do end up in a c-section (or if you’re planning on a scheduled c-section, I’ve got you there, too!)
- Includes a gorgeous 90+ page workbook that you can use to take notes, journal in, and have as a keepsake forever.
- Presented in an easy-to-understand format and is actually a ton of fun!
Hey, I’m Trish, a labor nurse + childbirth educator
I’ve been a high-risk labor and delivery nurse for over 15 years.
And I’ve also given birth myself 6 times (<< nope, not a typo)
I’ve delivered thousands of babies (yep, I have the greatest job in the world!)
And I’ve helped as many mamas to write the birth story of their dreams — through my powerful online classes and coaching.
Yes, I want you to fully appreciate and marvel at the abilities of your body. I want you to understand what you’re capable of. I want you to feel completely confident in your ability to bring this baby into the world (because, yes, that’s what your body was made to do).
But more than that, I want you to:
- Understand your rights as a patient.
- Have all the information you need to make informed choices in the delivery room.
- Use all the tools and knowledge a labor and delivery nurse veteran would use to help your labor be as smooth, safe and empowering as possible.
While I’d love to be there by your side and help you navigate the delivery room like a boss....
I’ve created the next best thing.
It’s a complete birth class that combines all of my experience from over 15 years in the labor and delivery room — and puts the training + preparation for you and your partner in one place so you can create unshakeable confidence.
Welcome to the Labor Nurse Mama Birth Class.
Replace your anxiety + fear with complete CONFIDENCE
Feeling less than 100% confident about your upcoming birth?
Wondering if everything you’ve read and watched on YouTube is going to be enough to show you what to *really* expect when you go into labor?
There’s a reason for that!
Even if you’ve given birth before, you haven’t spent a ton of time in a labor & delivery unit, right?
These days, they barely let you stay for your baby’s first feeding before they’re kicking you out and sending you home.
And before the baby’s born?
The focus for the hospital (and your doc) is to get your baby delivered and open up the room so someone else can use it. In other words, a faster ‘turnaround’ means higher profit for the medical establishment.
And with the right education beforehand, it can be downright magical.
Which is why you’ve got to study and start to prepare long before your due date approaches.
Your doctor will only be there for the last few minutes of your delivery...and the nurses are way too busy to help you the way they’d like, trust me.
YES! THIS IS THE BIRTH STORY I WANT!
Weekly Live Hangout
LIVE coaching from the world's best birth professionals, Labor Nurses, LNM team Doula, and birth community!!
This is the inner-work that will move the needle the most in your birth dreams
Get personal targeted advice as we get to know your particular journey
Dive deep into your rights and how to exercise them
Practical takeaways which will break down your fears and maintain a positive mindset
No more leaving Prenatal appointments frustrated & confused, have a weekly download with Trish & be confident in your plans
The weekly hangout with Trish was truly beneficial because...
- Calm & Confident Students -
My husband and I do definitely credit your course with educating us about all of our options, what to expect, etc. and it helped create that positive experience for us both.
It was honestly the most incredible experience! I am so happy that I will forever be able to look back on that time fondly!
I hope every expecting mama/couple takes your course so they can love their labor as well!!
Overall, I was very blessed with an easy pregnancy and delivery.
I am so grateful for the information I was able to take with me from this course.
Even though my birth plan changed in the end, I still ended up with a labor and delivery that I am super proud of and that made me feel empowered.
I felt so educated and informed throughout the entire experience!
I couldn’t have asked for a better experience especially as a first time mom.
Thank you for offering your course and empowering all of us mamas to be out there!
Inside you'll learn how to:
1. Navigate Your Early Pregnancy Choices
This module will make you feel grounded and sure of yourself.
Don't worry mama, we will walk through this and empower you to make the right decision for you.
- How to choose the right location for your birth — so you can feel comfortable no matter your preferences. Want a home water birth? Let’s figure out if that’s the right choice for you…Think a hospital is the way to go? Let’s dig into why you’re thinking that way and how your choices will affect your birth experience.
- Understanding the role of each member of your birth team — so you can clearly communicate your needs to the *right* person
2. Prepare for Your Birth Experience
Here I start digging into mindset and helping you understand just how much your thoughts affect your labor, so you can keep that cool, calm, confidence throughout the whole process.
If you're feeling anxious about giving birth, we have easy to implement tips.
- Flipping the script you have been telling yourself to combat limiting beliefs
- Understanding the connection between mind & body
- Determining your innate power
- Readying your body through specific birth enhancing exercises
- Preparing your body for a smoother delivery
3. Understand Labor & Delivery
Women have been giving birth for thousands of years - without the need for medical interventions...which means that with education, you'll be able to avoid unnecessary interventions and interruptions in the natural process of labor and childbirth.
Here I'll teach you how to tell if it's "time" or just a false labor cue.
We'll go in-depth, showing you the anatomy and physiology - so you *really* understand what your body is capable of.
- Be confident in your understanding of labor, and know when it is time to go to the hospital for “real labor”
- After completing this module the stages of labor will no longer be unknown and feel like a mystery
- You will be able implement your coping strategies (you learn here) during each stage of labor and not allow fear to creep back in
- You won’t be that mama who arrives in triage and looks scared, you will confidently know what when and why a mama gets admitted to labor & delivery.
- You will rest easy during your immediate postpartum period, surprising your nurse with you knowledge
4. What to Expect During Labor
Do you know your medical rights? Do you know how to create a birth plan?
Is it going to hurt? What is it going to feel like? I'll give you the honest to goodness truth so you can put your fears to rest.
I'll walk you through your options so you can make informed choices about medications.
Should you be induced? What are the risks of a c-section? What if you want to do this naturally?
Here's the thing - if you aren't sure about medical interventions *before* you go into labor - you will have them thrust upon you and have decisions made FOR you that you might regret...this is your chance to get informed before it's too late.
- Understanding your Rights & how that impacts your chances of birth trauma and leaving your experience with "what ifs"
- Induction of labor is common practice, but is it best for you? Learn when and why is it a good choice and when and why you should stand your ground.
- Interventions - What are they? Why are they used? What is the intervention cascade effect?
- Your birth space can impact your birth. It has the power to keep labor progressing and also the power to stop it. Learn which ingredients make the ideal birth space.
- Where and what causes the pain of labor? Learn why you should embrace. it and not fear it.
- Here you will learn how to cope with the pain of labor, throughout all stages. Whether your plan is a medicated birth or unmedicated birth, you and I will cover it all.
- You may experience vaginal tearing during childbirth, it's ok. I am going to teach you how to prevent, prepare, and heal.
5. Be Alert & Ready for Common RoadBlocks, Warning Signs, and Concerns
Yep, sometimes there are complications that crop up no matter how well you prepare. But I'm here to teach you the warning signs so you can sound the alert the second you think something's wrong.
Nearly half of the Cesareans in first-time moms are because they were labeled “Failure to Progress”...I'll show you what that means and how to avoid that label… so you can stay out of the operating room.
- Be confident when scare tactics like Big babies, going past your due date, and a slow labor are thrown around.
- Know exactly when you need to call your provider and when to keep a watchful eye
6. What if you have to have a c-section?
1 out of 3 births ends in cesarean. Which is why I want you to be ready just in case.
Many women feel overpowered when it comes to decisions in the operating room. Do you know the choices you have? This module is included to allow you the confidence to own the operating room if YOU decide a cesarean is necessary.
Understanding cesareans is an important part of your preparation - one you don't want to skip...and no other birth courses talk about this.
ALL of this education PLUS
+ Membership in the private Community Group where Trish & her team of birth pros hang out. You can ask us anything, share your struggles, and feel the support of hundreds of other mamas wrapping you in a huge virtual hug. You’ll never feel alone in this process. Download our app for many perks. Includes Postpartum Support & workshops.
+ Weekly Live Face-to-Face with Trish and the other mamas. This kind of support is only found here!
+ Printable Ebook printable companion workbook/ Ebook with all the tools in an easy to understand format. All the checklists and guides you need in one handy spot. You can print them and bring them to the birth.
+ Lifetime Access to all of the modules that promise to empower and excite you about your pregnancy and labor — so you can revisit the info as many times as you like, even for your next pregnancy.
I want to make sure you have all the tools you need for baby-birthing success —
And when you combine the full Labor Nurse Mama Birth Course experience AND the support of the phenomenal community Group, you're well on your way to writing your dream birth story, mama.THIS KIND OF EDUCATION AND SUPPORT IS JUST WHAT I NEED
Trish, I honestly credit you for having such a great labor and remaining calm when my little girl was coming early!
Thanks to the class I was able to have the knowledge and ability to know my options, what I wanted or didn’t want in terms of any labor interventions and what I wanted for myself and my little girl.
I was able to advocate for myself to labor down instead of pushing.
And the nurses were impressed with my knowledge and my desire to keep movement up as long as I could before I opted for the epidural.
In the end, even with her being 4.5 weeks early she came out at 5 lbs 13.5 oz and didn’t haven’t to spend any time in the NICU, and I had a great experience with labor.
I think this was thanks to the education going in and knowing what to expect in all situations all due to your page and courses!
I was pregnant at the same time as a few friends and have had a few friends announce that they are pregnant and the first thing I do is send them to your page.
THANK YOU so much for all that you do!
The difference between a birth story you write and one that’s out of your hands is education.
Look, I’ve seen firsthand the difference between a mama who’s done her homework and one that’s just winging it.
I’ve seen mamas walk out of the hospital smiling and excited…
And I’ve seen mamas that were still feeling out of it, loopy on pain medication.
I’ve spent thousands of hours in the delivery room and one of the worst possible feelings I’ve ever experienced is watching a mama get bullied into interventions.
But what’s even worse than that are the DMs I get on Instagram from mamas who didn’t take a birth course and won’t have the chance to do it again…
Because this is a once in a lifetime event, mama. There are no do-overs when it comes to birth.
You’ve only got one chance to write the birth story you’ll be telling your child about for years to come.
One chance to have that magical moment with your newborn baby.
Which means now is the time to start learning everything you can.
Plus — I have a 14-day, no-questions-asked guarantee.
- I can tell you that the Labor Nurse Mama Birth Class is the most comprehensive and highest-quality birth course available.
- I can explain that your purchase is basically free, since it includes instructions for submitting the receipt to your insurance company for reimbursement.
- I can even tell you the heartwarming stories from the mamas who have used my courses to confidently bring their babies into the world.
- But you won’t fully understand until you experience this class for yourself.
So, if you try out the course and it’s not every bit the empowering and educational experience you hoped for...you can shoot me an email and I will send you a refund.I'm ready to enroll!
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We are so confident that you'll learn everything you need to know to navigate your birth successfully, that we are offering a 30-day money-back guarantee — no questions asked.
You'll have two weeks to review the course and if you don't think it's the most comprehensive & educational resource on childbirth ever created we will happily refund your money.
Don’t just hope for a smooth delivery, plan for it.
Start writing your birth story, right this minute
You have lifetime access, all the bonuses mentioned above, the 30-day guarantee, all the bonuses, and instructions to submit the receipt to your insurance company for reimbursement.
The Labor Nurse Mama Birth Class is perfect for you, even if:
- You’ve given birth before
- You’re having a home birth
- You’re having a hospital birth
- Your due date is quickly approaching
- You’re not sure what an intervention is
- Your partner can’t make it to a birth class
- You have a doctor, doula, or midwife you love
- You don’t have a ton of time to go to a birth class
- You’re scared of giving birth, the hospital, or needles
- You haven’t decided if you want to try a ‘natural’ childbirth
This complete birth course leaves nothing to chance.
This is the most important day of your life.
Getting the right information before you go into labor is the best way to make sure it goes as smoothly as possible.
Going into the process as informed as you possibly can be means you’ll:
- Understand your rights as a patient and a mama
- Avoid the domino effect of medical interventions
- Stop feeling anxious and nervous about your labor
- Know a ton of different pain management techniques
- Have the confidence to agree to or refuse interventions
- Feel prepared for a better birth story
- Be more likely to deliver your baby vaginally (which is a much easier recovery and better for baby)
I cannot think of one thing I was surprised about/contradicted the course material!
I took what the course said to heart.
I can’t thank you enough.
~ Allison W
This group, board, and guidance have been absolutely invaluable.
I was extremely comfortable asking questions, making decisions and even though nothing went according to my "plan", I couldn't be any happier with the way everything went!!!
~ Stacy A
Because of the education I received, I knew to weigh the risks and benefits and make an informed decision based on my current situation.
Even though things went a little differently than I expected, I felt very empowered and I’m proud of my birth story.
~ Cassidy L
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes your birth course different than others?
How much time do I need to take the course?
I'm not pregnant yet, how long do I have to access the course?
I'm in my 3rd trimester, is it too late for me to take the course?
I'm not a first time mom. Can I still benefit from this?
I'm planning on a home birth, is this the right course for me?
What happens if I buy the course and it's not for me?
I'm scared, what if I can't do this?
Can you remind me of everything I’m getting when I sign up today?
Choose YOUR birth story and join Calm Labor Confident Birth Class
Whether you pay in full, or choose to pay in installments, you'll get immediate access to the full 8-module course, the private student community Group, the bonuses*, directions for submitting the receipt to your insurance carrier, and my 30-day money-back guarantee.